Kakamega forest Rates.
Rates in Kakamega forest including park entry fee, accommodation fee, Camping fee and nature walks fee per person.
Park entry fee, Kakamega forest station Southern part
- park entry fee for none citizen - 600ksh per day
- Park entry fee for residents -400ksh per day
- park entry fee for citizen -200ksh per day
- local primary school -50ksh per pupil per day
- local Secondary school -50ksh per student per day
Kakamega Isecheno forest rest house
- Isecheno forest rest house - Ksh 500 per person per night.
- Camping fee in Isecheno campsite - Ksh 650 per person per night.
- Tent hiring with camping equipments 1500ksh per tent per night (4 man tent)
- Tent only 800ksh per tent per night (4 man tent)
- Community home stay accommoda fee is 400ksh per person per night
Isecheno KEEP Bandas.
- Residents 700Ksh per person per night only bed.
- Citizen 500ksh per person per night only bed
- Tourists 900Ksh per person per night only bed.
- Breakfast 400Ksh per person
- Lunch/ Dinner is Ksh 600ks per person.
Kakamega Forest National Reserve.
- Isukuti Guest House - Ksh 4500 (resident rate) and 60US$ (tourist rate) per unit per night.
- Udos Bandas - Ksh 3000 (resident rate) and 40US$ (tourist rate) person per night.
- Udos Camping site - 15$ (tourist rate) and Ksh 150 (citizen rate) per person per night.
- Short walk 0-2 hours - Ksh 500 per person per walk.
- Long walk 0-3 hours - Ksh 1000 per person per walk.
- Night walk 2 hours - Ksh 1200 per person per walk.
- Sunrise/sunset walk - Ksh 1200 per person per walk.
- Full day walk 5-7 hours Ksh 2000 per person per walk.
- Crying stone of Ilesi tour Ksh 1000 per person
All prices are NOT negotiable.
Visiting north side of the forest KWS Kakamega Forest national reserve entrance fee must be paid at the gate.
The park is open 365 days a year, even holidays, from 8am till 6pm. It is possible to arrive earlier for a sunrise walk, or to come for a night walk, but please book ahead of time.
Contact us for booking
or +254 726 951 764