Isecheno Blue Shouldered Guest House.
Isecheno blue shouldere guest house is located southern part of Kakamega rainforest at the entrance of Kakamega Isecheno forest station. The guest house is managed by community member bordering the forest. It can accommodate 16 pax and there is beddings and mosquito nets. The management can provide meals on request. There is two cotages; one for a big group and another one is for small group. Here for lights they use generater.
It is good and clean place. These premises is about 50M from Isecheno forest rest house and the camping site.
Rates for accommodation in Isecheno blue shouldered guest house
- Isecheno Isecheno blue shouldered guest house accommodation fee is 900Ksh per person per night.
- Southern part of Kakamega forest park entry fee is 600Ksh per person.
- Water proof tent hiring is 800Ksh per group per night.
- Meals, breakfast 350Ksh, lunch 500Ksh, Dinner 500Ks per person
- Forest walks, short walk 500Ksh (2hours), Sunrise/sunset 1000Ksh, long walk 800ksh Night walk 1200ksh, full day walk 2000ksh per person.
- Entertainment Isukuti dance and story telling 6000ksh per group.
- Bull fight in Shibuye or Khayega is 10,000ksh per group.
The park is open 365 days a year, even holidays, from 8am till 6pm. It is possible to arrive earlier for a sunrise walk, or to come for a night walk, but please book ahead of time.
Contact us for booking
or +254 726 951 764